Your Access and Use of This Site
The terms 'Ready2Lead', 'R2L', or 'us' or 'we' refer to the owner of the Web site. The term 'you' refers to the visitor to our Web site.
The content of the pages of this Web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this Web site is entirely at your own risk, for which Ready2Lead shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
This Web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to Ready2Lead. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this Web site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
If you are the copyright owner of any material and wish your material to be removed, please contact Andy Scantland at ascantland -at- ready2lead -dot- com.
Unauthorized use of this Web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
This Web site may also include links to other Web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Web site(s).
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree you will not:
- Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content ("Material") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post or transmit any Material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Post or transmit any Material that contains a virus or corrupted data;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
- Use the Site's communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text);
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise - any such communications will be removed without warning;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Upload or transmit any Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Delete or revise any Material posted by any other person or entity;
- Manipulate or otherwise display the Site by using framing or similar navigational technology, or
- Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any Ready2Lead product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so.
All content on this site is copyright © Ready2Lead. All Rights Reserved.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Colorado. Your use of this Web site and any dispute arising out of such use if the Web site is subject to the laws of the State of Colorado, USA.