Our people, helping your people
Andy Scantland, MBA, CPCC
Our co-founder, Andy is an executive leadership coach and leadership development facilitator. His passion is driving business results by focusing on the leader's strengths and ability to lead authentically.
He's also a marathon runner, and avid hiker in the Colorado mountains.
Speaking of running, Andy's experience with both Fortune 500 companies and smaller organizations has shown him one universal truth...
Especially in small businesses, things change fast and people have to be agile.
That's why Andy designed the Ready2Lead program to fit into and compliment your daily work flow, rather than presenting yet another intrusion.
You can find specific details and certifications below. What all of these things mean to our clients is, you get to reap all the benefits of Andy's 20+ years in corporate executive positions, and 12+ years of coaching and growing leaders. When you engage with Ready2Lead, you can do so with the full confidence that you can leverage Andy's expertise at leader development and coaching to get the best results possible with your team.
Andy has delivered executive coaching and leadership development in a wide array of industries including:
His goal is to drive improved organizational effectiveness through:
- increased clarity
- increased engagement
- performance improvement
- values-driven leadership
- Executive Strengths Coach and StandOut Facilitator, Marcus Buckingham Company
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), Coaches Training Institute: an ICF-accredited organization
- Administrator and interpreter of the TILT365 Leadership Predictor suite of individual and team assessments
- Brain-based coaching from the NeuroLeadership Institute
- Fred Kofman\'s Conscious Coaching program
- College-level instructor in management and marketing
Andy brings to the table not only leadership facilitation and coaching, but also a comprehensive knowledge of communications, strategy, research, and financial analysis. These spring from his over 20 years of experience in corporate senior leadership roles, including:
- business development
- MBA/Marketing, Emory University
- Graduate of Harvard's "Strategic Planning: Formulation to Implementation" program
- BS/Management, Clemson University